7 Vital Weight Loss Tips


I have struggled with my weight since I can remember and finally at the age of 34 I have figured out what works for me. I have cracked the code to maintaining a healthy and lean ideal weight. Along my journey, I have spent a lot of time looking for weight loss tips, studying nutrition and applying what I have learned. Weight Loss is not an easy thing, if you are like me I am constantly looking for different weight loss tips and information that will help me achieve my goals. Here are some of the weight loss tips that have helped me on my journey. I hope these ideas will become useful to you in your weight loss journey!

herbal weight loss, diet program reviews, diet programs that work,

Buy a Scale

This weight loss tip is easy, get a scale! It is very important to track your progress. It is very easy to lose track of your weight so you must stay focused on where you are. Weigh in twice a week and at the same time of the day. When I got a scale I would weigh in every Tuesday and Thursday morning before jumping into the shower. It is important to be consistent with the time of day and scale you are using. Your body weight will continue to fluctuate throughout the day and the week. This always kept me in check with my results and it gave me the opportunity to celebrate my wins. When my weight did not change or went up I would re-evaluate what I was doing. Be careful, do not beat yourself up if you are not getting the results you want as quick as you want. Be consistent and do not give up! You will achieve your goal!

Drink Water

I learned this weight loss tip in The Diet Solution Program. This weight loss tip is also mentioned in just about every weight loss article I have read. Drink Water, lots of it! Do the calculation, I learned in The Diet Solution Program that you must drink half your body weight in ounces of water everyday. This is crucial to your weight loss success! I suggest drinking a full glass of water first thing in the morning before you do anything. Get yourself a reusable water container and a Brita to ensure healthy fresh water. I measured out how many containers I needed to drink per day and I was diligent about it! I am still drinking a lot of water today. Keep in mind that you will need to drink an additional 8 ounces of water for every caffeinated beverage you consume and every workout you do.

Set up a Reward System

This is one of my favorite weight loss tips! It is so important to celebrate your successes along the way! I set up weekly goals and rewarded myself with either a treat from my favorite store, a massage, or a treatment from the spa! You will want to be realistic with your goals to set yourself up for success. It is amazing how great the momentum will build when you continually achieve your little goals within the week. Some goals I set for myself were working out 4 times in a week, or not eating chocolate all week, or sometimes it was to lose 1 pound in the week! When I achieved a major milestone in my weight I bought myself a new outfit!

Ask for Help

Here's a weight loss tip, ask for help! Talk to people at the gym, friends, and family. Explain to them that you would like them to help you achieve your weight loss goal. You don't have to do this by yourself! I had an accountability partner that I would check in with 3 times per week and I would communicate what actions I was going to take toward my goal that week. Having this accountability helped me stay on track. And, I found it inspiring to watch shows like the Biggest Loser or The Last 10 Pounds. You can pick up a lot of weight loss tips while watching. You are not alone in this journey, ask for help.

Be Prepared to Fail

This weight loss tip is very important to remember! Most people give up as soon as they experience some failure. You have no control of what has already happened, only what you can do now to change your results for the future. The secret is to keep moving forward, be sure to learn from your mistakes, and continue to adapt and change. Expect the ups and downs and stay focused on your desired result. You deserve to have everything you want in life. You will get through the tough times and it will make the journey that much more rewarding.

Take Photos

I was a bit scared of this weight loss tip and it turned out to be one of the most rewarding! Taking photos really helped me put things into perspective! I put on a bikini and had my boyfriend take photos so that I could see myself and track my progress. Wow! It was amazing to see a before and after photos! I really never saw myself as fat! When I realized the difference in my body after just a 10 pound difference I started to see myself differently. I also got a chance to celebrate my progress! Imagine how you will feel when you are lean and sexy sporting a bikini for your next beach vacation! I am still waiting on my boyfriend to take me to the beach somewhere!

Have a Cheat Day

You would never think that a weight loss tip would include eat pizza and drink wine! Every week have a cheat day! You can't deprive yourself of all the things you enjoy all the time! I would eat some chocolate or pizza and definitely have some red wine on my cheat days. Cheat Day was amazing for my mental health and oh boy did I look forward to that day! Keep in mind moderation! You don't want to ruin all the hard work you did all week.

I hope you find these weight loss tips helpful. Keep working hard and smart, you will achieve your goals! For further information, I encourage you to check out The Diet Solution Program and take control of your life now! I am confident the knowledge and information I learned from this program will help you just as it had helped me in my weight loss journey.

Manual for Total Body Fat Control

Wie Sie hartnäckiges Bauchfett loswerden

Customized Fat Loss

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. diet programs for women
Support by CB Engine